Better Conversations = Better Life
How good are you at talking to people?
Are you able to easily start a conversation with anyone, keep it going, and leave with a new friend, date, or business connection?
Or do you struggle with conversations, feel awkward, embarrassed, and self-conscious, and find it hard to come up with things to say? Perhaps you end up avoiding many of them entirely.
I did this for years.
The worst part about it wasn't the awkwardness, or the sense of being somehow less than those "confident people," it was seeing my life pass me by as I waited on the sidelines.
I knew on some level that...
The better you are at conversations, the more successful you can become.
I just didn't know how to get any better. I thought being shy and anxious was just who I was.
That is until I discovered one thing that changed my life forever - that social confidence is a skill. That anyone can learn how to become more confident, if they just take the right steps.
When I took those steps, my confidence skyrocketed, and so did my ability to comfortably talk with anyone, no matter how beautiful or powerful they were.
Conversation Confidence is a skill you can learn... faster and easier than you imagine.
It is entirely possible to learn and master converastion confidence. You just need to do two things:
1. Master Conversation Skills - How to start conversations, knowing what to say next, how to be present and listen really well, how to be intersting, funny, engaging, present, authentic, real, and YOU. The more you learn the skills of conversation, the more people enjoy talking with you.
2. Remove Inner Obstacles - Clear all the garbage beliefs and fears that stop you from being completely comfortable talking to anyone. Upgrade your self-esteem and how you see yourself.
This second one is HUGE and is often overlooked by Dale Carnegie and other social skills trainings. You can know all the skills in the world, but if you don't have the inner game handled it's hard to truly feel confident in conversations.
That's why you are going to learn how to do both.
Supremely Confident Conversation Master
I noticed client after client was asking me about how to be more confident in conversations and social interactions. Whether it was with an attractive woman, a dinner party, a conference for work, or just meeting new people at a friend's house, my clients were curious how to do it better. And how to feel better as they did it.
I would get dozens of emails from people who'd seen my YouTube videos or listened to my podcast - Shrink For The Shy Guy. Everyone wanted to know exactly how to become confident in any conversation in their life.
And so I created this event.
We are going to do a deep dive into exactly how to become supremely confident in any kind of conversation.
In this total immersion environment you are going to be with an amazing community of motivated people from around the world who are all here to do the same thing - rapidly skyrocket their confidence.
You are going to spend 3 days learning the world's most effective conversation skills, and removing any fears and self-doubts that prevent you from completely enjoying (and compeltely crushing it) in conversations.
NOTE: We are only holding this event ONCE this year, so now is the time to get this handled once and for all.
Because the better you are at conversations, the more successful you can become. Everything takes place in conversations... Sales, getting dates, resolving conflicts, being assertive, job interviews, dealing with your team, talking to a supervisor, speaking up in business meetings... every single one of these situations is just a conversation.
When you master conversations, you master your life.
Come join me for a life-changing weekend in Portland, Oregon in March of 2019!
Look below to see what others are saying about the intensives, and to find out what you'll get from the weekend. All the dates, times, and details are down below as well.
What Other People Are Saying...
Los Angeles, California
Master The World's Most Powerful
Conversation Confidence Tools
- Easily start conversations with anyone in a completely relaxed, casual way.
- Always know what to say next to keep the conversation going.
- Master small talk so you can instantly put others at ease.
- Deepen conversations so they are engaging, interesting, and memorable.
- Be funny, dynamic, and highly charismatic with others.
- Easily share with others so you enjoy the conversation (and others like you more).
- Become more persuasive and be seen as more powerful, influential, and desirable by others.
- Comfortably be your authentic self so you can enjoy connecting with others at work, in dating, relationships, and life.
- The 5 Conversation "Master Skills" that make you an outstanding conversationalist.
- The 3 Power Beliefs That All Highly Confident And Charismatic People Have.
- Master Powerful Skills Like Threading, Open-Loops, And Become An Amazing Story-Teller.
- How To Stop Feeling Embarrassed And Actually Enjoy Being The Center Of Attention.
Friday, March 8: 9:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday, March 9: 9:00am – LATE
Sunday, March 10: 9:00am – 3:00pm
Portland, Oregon, USA
The Investment For This Event Is $1,997